Returns Policy - Bathroom and Beyond
We do not provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a particular purchase so we ask that you choose carefully. If you need to return a product that you order incorrectly there will be a 20% restocking fee. If freight was charged on your order, the freight component will not be credited. Please contact us for a RA (Return Authorization) number. While the Australian Consumer Law provide the basis for Evolve Lifewares Pty Ltd’s returns policy, we in fact go above and beyond. Evolve Lifewares Pty Ltd’s has a policy where we will accept products to be returned under our policy, subject to the conditions below. The product must be in a good, resalable condition as supplied, including packaging, unless faulty or otherwise defective. It's this policy that provides you peace of mind when ordering from Evolve Lifewares Pty Ltd’s
How to return a faulty item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RA (Return Authorization) number.
- To request an RA number please call us on 02 9830 5900 or submit the online form by clicking on this link.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If faulty, please specify the fault.
- Please do not place stickers or courier tickets on the original manufacturer’s package.
- The RA number must be clearly written on the outer box/bag. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the box/bag.
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Claims must be made within 5 business days of receipt of goods.
Send returns to:
Evolve Lifewares Pty Ltd
Unit 3/1A Bessemer Street
Blacktown NSW 2148
- All returned items must be in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Faulty items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RA numbers are valid for 10 business days.
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.